It’s time to renew your lease! Stop by the office to renew and to take advantage of the great offers Buckeye Village has going on. And make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates on what we have going on. Lots of renewal specials to take advantage of!
Need something fixed? You can submit a service request in one of two ways: Call the office during regular office hours, or submit online through your resident portal at buckeyevillagemansfield.com/residents. Please keep in mind that our maintenance team has limited hours on weekends, so unless it’s an emergency, don’t be alarmed if your request isn’t handled until Monday.
Reminders & Updates
Here are some tips for a successful year at Buckeye Village:
Rent is due on the 1st of each month! Luckily, you have until the 3rd to pay your rent before late fees begin accruing on the 4th at 8 a.m. Payments can be dropped in the rent dropbox in front of the GM’s office after hours, as well. If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Meredith Boylan or Melissa Miller in the office Monday–Friday.
Renewals: We’re now signing leases for next year. We’ll be calling everyone to see if you would like to stay with us for another year. Also, keep in mind that prices for next year include electricity! No more electric bill to pay, and everything is included! How would you like ONE YEAR OF FREE GAS? RENEW TODAY to be registered for this grand prize, among a list of other fun prizes. Stop by the clubhouse for more details.
Locked out of your apartment or have a maintenance emergency? Remember: There is always a Community Assistant on call! Just call (419) 565-6499, and you’ll be connected with the Community Assistant who’ll be able to assist you.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Taco Tuesday — May 22 from 5-7 p.m. — Join us in the clubhouse (or the courtyard, weather permitting!) for tacos and games!
Celebrate Summer Day — May 30, All Day — Join us in the clubhouse to celebrate the summer season. We’ll have snacks and refreshments, and fun summer prizes.